We are expanding and looking for a highly motivated data enthusiast with good coding skills for a Machine Learning Engineer position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A fast learner who can quickly pick up new technologies and algorithms, and be able to fit ideas into the existing infrastructure while performing ongoing optimization
- Develop automated tool to collect content and generate insights on a variety of topics
- Research and develop state of the art machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate closely with team members and customers on further development of our product.
- Relevant Degree – priority to Statistics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience developing ML algorithms, ability to take a project from inception to production independently
- Good knowledge of data storage, processing and retrieval best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Python programing language
- Familiarity with statistical modeling techniques and machine learning.
- A quick and passionate learner, curious about diverse fields
- DevOps abilities and cloud knowledge
- Familiarity with Docker, k8s and auto scaling
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org